Sonntag, 28. Februar 2010

polish that makes me hungry for more - China Glaze Cherry Pie

Welcome back my dear fiends!

Sorry I missed out on posting yesterday, I was working all day and then I had a dinner invitation in the evening, from which I didn't get back till 2 in the morning *yikes*
So after catching up on some sleep, I slapped on some fun and yummie nail polish, China Glaze Cherry Pie. Isn't that a yummie name? And actually, the color does remind me of the cherry filling of a fresh baked cherry pie. So, if I don't get to eat it, I wear it on my nails, hehehe how is that for a diet strategy?
The color is a beautiful maraschino cherry red, with some coral reflects and glass like sparkles. Wonderful! At first I thought, the color would be to orangey and warm for me, but it does have enough cool, red pink undertones to work on my skin. Thank goodness, because I am definitely in love with this.
China Glaze Cherry Pie came out with the China Glaze Summer Days Collection 2009, the formula is "no-complaint" and the polish was opaque with two coats. It is still readily available with several etailers, so you shouldn't have a problem finding it.
Now on to the good stuff!


China Glaze Cherry Pie

Bilder hochladen

Bilder hochladen

Bilder hochladen

Bilder hochladen


I took the last pic with extreme flash, to show you the orange/coral like color change of the polish

Bilder hochladen



Down the line, beautiful polish, I will definitely be wearing this a lot once summer comes around...
See you guys back soon, take care!

1 Kommentare:

Paige hat gesagt…

This is a gorgeous color!