Hello my dear fiends!
I hope you all had a fantastic New Years Celebration! Mine was kind of calm, since I was working anyways...
Nevertheless, I am back blabbing about my favourite pasttime, hehe
So there are actually several new releases that I am absolutely antsy about. Prepare for empty wallets girls! Isn't it mean, that so many cool collections get released in January, right after christmas when you are broke from buying presents anyways? Oh well...where did I put that hammer and where is my piggy bank?
So, here we go:
Due January/February 2010
OPI Hong Kong Collection
The Collection will feature the following 12 shades:
- Bling Dynasty - A char-’ming’ gold that shimmers and Glimmers
- Red My Fortune Cookie - And this rich red is in my future
- Hot & Spicy - A sizzling coral that’s a king pao wow!
- Dim Sum Plum - A delectable berry Delicacy
- Jade is the New Black - The vibrant green is the new fashion vibe
- Suzi Says Feng Shui - A serene cobalt blue to balance your yin yang
- A Good Man-darin is Hard to Find - But you’ve found it-in this zesty red-orange!
- Lucky Lucky Lavender - Be pretty and prosperous in this luscious light purple
- Meet Me on the Star Ferry - A Kowloon-lit, moonlit violet
- Panda-monium Pink - Lend a panda a hand-a in this uproarious light pink
- Pearl of Wisdom - Smart girls choose this lustrous pearl shade
- Chop-sticking to My Story - I mean it-”pick up” this warm caramel shade
3 shades that I am lemming for: Bling Dynasty, Jade is the New Black and Meet me on the Star Ferry (that one gets me swooning in particular)
Next one up is China Glaze's Up and Away Collection, due January/February
We'll be getting 12 spring fun shades from this collection:
- Grape Pop
- Sugar High Petal pink
- Something High
- Light As Air
- Flyin’ High
- Four Leaf Clover
- Re-Fresh Mint
- Peachy Keen
- High Hopes
- Happy Go Lucky
- Lemon Fizz Banana
3 shades that I am lemming for:Light as Air, Lemon Fizz and Four Leaf Clover
Next up is a droolworthy line up from Nubar, out for purchase as I blog :-)
This collection features 8 holographic to die for shades
Three shades that I am lemming for: phh 3? I want them all! All you hear! Red Holo must be mine! *evillaugh*
So, last but not least OPI's interpretation of Alice in Wonderland
Also due January/February we'll get 4 shades from this collection
- Absolutely Alice
- Mad as a Hatter
- Off with her Red!
- Thanks so Muchness!
3 shades that I am lemming for: Actually, here I only got 2, I would love to get the two glitters. I am not too swept away by the 2 reds...Oh we'll see...
So that's it for now, my dear fiends, start up saving *winkwink*
Dienstag, 5. Januar 2010
Hello my dear fiends!