Montag, 22. März 2010

Starting a dark romance - Gosh Black Passion

Welcome back my dear fiends!

Sorry for my lack of posting, I do feel quite ashamed *blush*
March is quite a crazy month for me, 3 birthdays within my family, my best friend had her baby boy and on top of that work, work, work...
Besides, spring still decides to not show up, hence my choice of color today...BLACK!
But, don't make up your mind too fast, we are not talking about the "yes I have seen this a million times goth pitch black color", nope this is something else. This is the softest black hue I have ever seen, I would even go as far and call this beauty a "romantic" black. Gosh Black Passion is a beautiful black jelly, charcoal tinted, leaning towards a dark grey (without being grey!) and it's got beautiful silver veining. Usually veined polishes tend to be streaky, but not this baby! The polish applies quick and smooth without being to watery. 2 coats give you perfect coverage. I love this polish! So who says black is not a spring color? *winkwink* :-)



Gosh Black Passion

Bilder hochladen


Bilder hochladen


Indoors artificial light

Bilder hochladen


with Flash

Bilder hochladen


I would be insane to not use this polish as a base for a beautiful glitter. I chose China Glaze Cleopatra, a slightly gold/coppery base with gold glitter. Perfect combination, or what do you think?

Bilder hochladen


Bilder hochladen


Bilder hochladen



So that's it for today, I hope this weekend will be more quiet and I get some more time to post lovely polish for you guys. Tomorrow I am leaving for Chicago, so hope to see you friday my dear fiends!

1 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Mit dem Cleopatra-Lack sieht das einfach klasse aus!